Change of venue


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Whew, this place has gotten dusty. Sorry about that.

I toyed with restarting this blog, but figured between my contributions to Blog@Newsarama, my work and my comics projects, I'd end up neglecting it again. So instead I've relaunched Comics, Covered as a weekly feature at the aforementioned Blog@Newsarama.

I wasn't going to post anything about it here, then I realized this blog might be on your RSS feeds. If you enjoyed any of my cover art and design ramblings here, please check Blog@Newsarama on Tuesdays. The first installment is a longer-than-I-intended look at how elements from Jim Steranko's classic cover for Nick Fury, Agent of SHIELD #4 have evolved into visual shorthand for "spy thriller." Oh, and I also spotlight a rash of covers prominently featuring tentacles. (And none of them are hentai!)

Next week's piece is extra-special, with one of my favorite artists taking us step-by-step through the creation of one of his latest covers.

So there you have it. Please adjust your feeds. Thanks.


About This Blog

Previous posts

Archives

Art & Design

Comics Blogosphere

Publisher Blogs


ATOM 0.3
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Blogarama - The Blogs Directory