Winding up: Teen Titans Go! #33, step by step


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




Baseball Player Windup, by Norman Rockwell, and Teen Titans Go! #33, by Sean Galloway

I enjoy Sean Galloway's art almost as much as I like glimpses into the creative process, so I was happy to see those two things come together on his deviantART page. There, Galloway shows the evolution of the cover to July's Teen Titans Go! #33, from inspiration -- Normal Rockwell's Baseball Player Windup -- to final product.

For process junkies, it's a good read.

Galloway also mentions that Issue 35 will be his last cover for the series, which makes me a little sad.


About This Blog

Previous posts

Archives

Art & Design

Comics Blogosphere

Publisher Blogs


ATOM 0.3
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Blogarama - The Blogs Directory