Samurai summer

E-mail this post

Remember me (?)

All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of More...

Silent Dragon trade paperback, by Leinil Francis Yu; Solo #11, by Sergio Argones; and Y: The Last Man #46, by Massimo Carnevale

I'll put together a post later about some of the covers from DC Comics' June solicitations, released this afternoon. But I just wanted to point out the oddity of three covers -- the Silent Dragon trade paperback, Solo #11 and Y: The Last Man #46 -- all featuring samurai. It probably doesn't have any significance; I just thought it was an interesting coincidence.

Well, I thought it was interesting, anyhow.

About This Blog

Previous posts


Art & Design

Comics Blogosphere

Publisher Blogs

ATOM 0.3
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by Blogarama - The Blogs Directory