Samurai summer


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




Silent Dragon trade paperback, by Leinil Francis Yu; Solo #11, by Sergio Argones; and Y: The Last Man #46, by Massimo Carnevale

I'll put together a post later about some of the covers from DC Comics' June solicitations, released this afternoon. But I just wanted to point out the oddity of three covers -- the Silent Dragon trade paperback, Solo #11 and Y: The Last Man #46 -- all featuring samurai. It probably doesn't have any significance; I just thought it was an interesting coincidence.

Well, I thought it was interesting, anyhow.


About This Blog

Previous posts

Archives

Art & Design

Comics Blogosphere

Publisher Blogs


ATOM 0.3
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Blogarama - The Blogs Directory